If you're looking for a full list of what’s on in London during the Festive Season, then we recommend you take a look at the Visit London website and its list of 101 things to do this Christmas
And, if you don't have time to read all of it, to help you narrow it down here‘s our top 5 picks:
1. Ice Skating at Hampton Court Palace. Always very popular with RES students, the Hampton Court skating rink is now open! https://hamptoncourtpalaceicerink.co.uk/
2. Christmas at Kew. Spend an evening wandering around the Christmas lights and displays at Kew Gardens https://www.kew.org/kew-gardens/whats-on/christmas
3. Warner Brother Film Studios, visit Hogwarts in the Snow, The Making of Harry Potter.
4. Experience Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park. All your Christmas shopping and activities you could want in one place https://hydeparkwinterwonderland.com/
5. Go to the panto in Richmond Theatre. This year it’s Cinderella!